The Two that Made Me a Mama



 I always knew I wanted to be a mother, I started babysitting when I was only 12 and was always the teenager at the family parties that volunteered to sit at the kid table to help the little ones with their meal. 

So when I became pregnant with my daughter I was over the moon. Not that pregnancy was easy, but that's for another time. So here they are, my little monkeys (like my dad always called us) and to really lay on the cheese factor, they are everything I dreamt that they would be. 

My daughter is a kind old soul, my little animal whisperer and tree activist. She is super intuitive and empathetic, wanting to take on the worlds challenges but already trying to balance that with the emotional heaviness that taking that on brings. She loves to sing and write her own songs, she loves to play in the mud with the goats and chickens, and above all she loves her friends and family so deeply that there is no denying or questioning her feelings for you once you are in her circle. 

My son is a hilarious gentle soul, my little explorer and ultimate giver. He is always looking for a laugh and finds such satisfaction in making you smile. He loves to dance, BOY does he love to dance. He loves star wars (because really, who doesn't), he loves his sister and doing everything that she does, and he absolutely loves to share, if he likes it he thinks everyone should enjoy in his happiness. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts