Welcome to Artifact Motherhood. This is a collaboration of artists from around the world who have come together to share our stories of the joys and struggles in our journeys. Through our writing and photographs, we want to create memories that are more than photographs with dates written on the back. These are the artifacts we are leaving behind for our children and for generations to come. 

2020 has been all about wishing, every evening when we sit down for dinner as a family it never fails that someone makes a wish. I wish that I could go to a movie in a movie theater, I wish I could go to the jumping (trampoline) park, I wish we could go eat at Olive Garden! And then there's the I wish I could see Auntie Dar, I wish we could hug our friends, I wish the Corona Virus wasn't real... in the moments of longing and wishing I remind myself of the wishes that have come true this year, wishing for more quality family time, wishing for more closeness, wishing for a garden, wishing for health. So many wishes granted, so many wishes still to come. 


Please go to https://annowenfoto.com/blog/posts/artifact-motherhood-season-of-motherhood-december/  the next artist in our Artifact Motherhood blog circle and continue through all of the artists until you get back to mine! 

Comments

Popular Posts