April is for him






 It was 8:30pm on April 22nd, Earth Day, I really wanted him to be born on Earth Day. A home birth so perfect that I kept thinking that maybe I really wasn't in labor, but I was and soon I was in the birthing pool pushing his little head out. Chaos ensued...and that is for another story, but eventually he made his appearance Earth side at 1:30am April 23rd, and although not on Earth Day this little soul is as connected to the Earth around him as possible. He is unphased by the Pandemic birthday as he just really enjoys being home with his family. There is never a doubt in anyone's mind about how he is feeling or what he is thinking as he wears it all out there right in front of everyone...I love that about him...his only wish was that his Auntie Dar could be here for his birthday and after 18 months of waiting he was granted this wish! 

Comments

Popular Posts